The Wisconsin Grape Growers Association is a non-profit agricultural organization dedicated to uniting and educating growers, assisting with research and promoting and protecting the art, science and commerce of viticulture in Wisconsin.
Click here for 2014 Wisconsin Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Conference details!
Benefits of WGGA Membership:
- Events – Attend Field Days, Vineyard Walks, IPM Management Seminars, Annual Conferences
- Information – To stay up-to-date on Midwest specific grape growing news and information
- Involvement – Join a working group or committee to help address important issues and steer the direction of the WGGA
- Network – Networking with other growers, Wisconsin grape experts and businesses
- Advocacy – Support the grape growing industry in Wisconsin with a unified voice
- Philanthropy – Support the development of research initiatives with the University of Wisconsin
New WGGA Member, Larry Brogan, says, “So far I think it’s a pretty good organization. I’ve been given a lot of information, input and couldn’t be more thankful.”